- Materials: All steel shall be either Galvanized, Bonderized with Zinc Coating to be .00015 each side or Stainless Steel #304, #4A finish. Panels over 48" wide shall be 20 gauge. Panels 48" wide and smaller and doors, shall be 22 gauge. Styles shall be 20 gauge. Head Rail shall be 6063-T5 aluminum, etched and anodized.
- Construction: Stiles, Panels and Doors shall be of galvanized steel veneer construction, laminated under pressure to a honeycomb core of correct dimension, producing a Stile unit of no less than 1" thick and Panel and Door units of not less than 1 1/8" thick. The edges of the Stile, Panel and Door sheets shall be formed to interlock with each other, producing a rigid two-piece unit. All corners shall be welded and ground smooth. Stile, Panel, and Door Units shall be reinforced internally and prepierced for the application of fittings and hardware. Panels shall be attached to Stiles with 3 concealed Tension Cleats.
- Fittings: All Wall fittings shall be non-ferrous chromium pated and adjustable to keep Stiles and Panels clear from walls. Site cover bases shall be 3" high of #304 Stainless Steel.
- Finish: Over the base material of Zinc coated steel treated with Bonderite, an enamel finish shall be applied to provide maximum protection and durability, except for Stainless Steel compartments that shall be #4A finish.
- Hardware: Doors shall be equipped with Tamper- Proof hinge set. Each hinge set shall consist of non-ferrous chrome plated hinge brackets. The top pivot shall be recessed into the edge of the door, 2" below the top. Heavy pin operating in a Zytel nylon bearing shall be anchored above and below the top hinge bracket. The operation of the door shall be controlled by the lower hinge unit which consists of a heavy pin and matching Zytel nylon cams which permit setting of the door at any desired position when door is not latched. Slide latch, combination bumper and keeper, and coat hooks shall be of cast alloy, non-ferrous metal, chrome plated. All hardware except coat hooks shall be thru-bolted. Screws and fasteners shall be provided for all door hardware. The finish used shall meet, if not exceed, the following specifications.
- TAM Toilet Partitions provide the comfort and convenience that are primary requisites of today’s living. Built for service and durability, their modern and attractive appearance will contribute greatly to favorable public relations.
- TAM Toilet Compartments are available in beautiful decorator colors, all selected to give you freedom in interior design. All models are available in enamel finish on galvanized bonderized steel or stainless steel.
- TAMCOR carries a wide variety of toilet compartment components and parts in stock for immediate delivery. Backed by years of professional experience.
- Tamcor TA-U.S. Urinal Screen Panel is 1” thick supported by heavy wall brackets and fastened to the wall with screws. The standard model is fabricated of galvanized-bonderized steel and finished with enamel. Stainless Steel units are also available upon request.
See more information